April 30, 2015 at 5pm PST
@candylandcaper - Laura Hill
1. What are the challenges of a diverse classroom?
2. How can you structure classroom activities to highlight diversity?
3. How can global classrooms and technology increase diversity, awareness in your student body?
4. How can teachers, parents and communities create opportunities for students to experience diversity?
5. What can you do to increase student voice, empathy, understanding and acceptance of diverse populations?
6. How can embracing diversity in class prepare students to be active members of a global community?